Curad Sterile Pro-Gauze Pads 4 x 4
- Highly Absorbent Cellulose Layer
- For Larger Minor Cuts, Scrapes & Burns
- 10 Sterile Pads 4 x 4 in (101.6 x 101.6mm)
- Pro-Gauze's unique two layer construction is more absorbent*
- Rayon/Polyester wicks fluids away from the wound for superior healing
- Cellulose layer absorbs and disperses fluid
- Ideal for larger scrapes, cuts, minor burns and lightly draining wounds.
CURAD® Pro-Gauze is made from a rayon/polyester non-woven material and a highly absorbent cellulose layer that quickly absorbs fluids, and resists sticking to the wound.
CURAD Product Guide
- Curad Non-Stick Pads - Protects healing tissue, won't stick to wound
- Curad Avant Gauze Pads - To clean, prepare and cover wounds
- Curad Top Sponge - Super absorbent with additional cellulose fibers
- Curad Site Pad - Most absorbent, superior wicking, thick layer of cellulose
- Curad Rolled Gauze - Ideal for hard to wrap areas, secures pads
- Curad Bandage Roll - Rolled bandage protects, cushions and secures pad
- Cleanse. - Apply gentle pressure over the wound to stop the bleeding. Gently clean area with warm water and mild soap using CURAD® Pro-Gauze Pads.
Apply. - Apply medication as needed to CURAD® Non-Stick Pad and place pad over wound.
Secure - Secure CURAD® Pro-Gauze Pad with CURAD® Waterproof Tape or CURAD® Rolled Gauze