Bausch & Lomb Sensitive Eyes Plus Saline Solution 12 oz
- For rinsing and storing soft contact lenses
- Sterile, extra-gentle PH-balanced formula
- Contains potassium, a component of natural tears
- Use after cleaning, during heat disinfection, or following chemical disinfection
- Please read all label information upon delivery
Sterile. With Potassium, a Component of Natural Tears. The extra gentle, pH-balanced formula for rinsing and storing soft contact lenses. Not for use as a disinfectant. No sorbic acid and no thimerosal. Sensitive Eyes Plus Saline Solution has a gentle, pH
Extra Gentle Formula For Rinsing And Storing Soft Lenses.
Saline solution with potassium, a component of natural tears. The extra gentle, pH-balanced formula for rinsing and storing soft contact lenses.
- No Sorbic Acid and No Thimerosal
Sensitive Eyes Plus Saline Solution has a gentle, pH-balanced formula which contains potassium, an ingredient found in natural tears.
Contents: A sterile, isotonic, buffered solution that contains boric acid, sodium borate, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, preserved with polyaminopropyl biguanide (0.00003%) and edetate disodium (0.025%).