GSD Antibacterial Wipes*** Family Size**** 80 count wipes
Save 0% Save %
Original price $5.99 - Original price $5.99
$5.99 - $5.99
Current price $5.99
Why does GSD wipes use Benzalkonium Chloride as its active ingredient as opposed to 70% alcohol in its premium wipes?
- Benzalkonium Chloride can keep continuing to kill bacteria and germs after application. In other words, Benzalkonium Chloride will be remaining on the skin after use. In contrast, alcohol will easily evaporate, and will thus not be then able to kill bacteria.
- Alcohol wet wipes are proven to hurt the skin. Prior to COVID-19, most wet wipes were ”alcohol-free” and this was proven to be a clear advantage.
- 70% alcohol wipes are proven to be highly unstable during high temperature during transportation in trailers and containers. This causes the packages to be swollen.
- 70% alcohol wipes are dangerous goods and have an increased risk to create a fire hazard during transportation, which increases.
- It is exceedingly difficult to retain 70% alcohol in wipes after the first use, and the wipes may quickly dry-out with the alcohol evaporating thus reducing the ability of the wipes to kill bacteria.
- It is difficult to control the distribution of the alcohol on a 70% wipe during production. If it does not reach 70% then it cannot kill bacterial and germs.