Kank-A Mouth Pain Liquid Maximum Strength New Look!
Save 0% Save %
Original price $9.29 - Original price $9.29
$9.29 - $9.29
Current price $9.29
|Heading||Effective mouth sore medication.|
|Purpose||Oral Anesthetic, Oral Protectant|
|Active Ingredients||Benzocaine 20.0% (W/V)|
|Directions||To assure formation of a long-lasting film coating, dry affected area and apply medication undiluted with applicator. Allow a few seconds for coating to form. Use up to 4 times daily or as directed by a dentist or doctor. Children under 2 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor. Children under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of this product. Cap tightly after use to avoid evaporation. Store at 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F). Cap tightly after use to avoid evaporation. Avoid contact with the eyes. Avoid contact with clothing and household/furniture surfaces to prevent possible staining. This is a personal care item and should be used by one individual only.|
Click here for more infoBenzyl Alcohol; Cetylpyridinium Chloride; Compound Benzoin Tincture; Dimethyl Isosorbide; Ethylcellulose; Flavor; Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer; Oleth-10; PEG-6; Propylene Glycol; Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil; Saccharin; SD Alcohol 38B (29.6% V/V); Tannic Acid
Click here for more infoFor the temporary relief of pain due to canker sores, minor irritation of the mouth and gums caused by dentures or orthodontic appliances, or minor injury of the mouth or gums. Maximum pain relief. Forms protective coating.
Click here for more infoFor oral use only. Allergy alert: do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine, or other 'caine' anesthetics. When using this product: do not use for more than 7 days unless directed by a dentist or doctor. If sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days; if irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens; or if swelling, rash or fever develops, see your doctor or dentist promptly. Do not exceed recommended dosage. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.