Kaopectate Multi-Symptom Relief Coated Caplets 28 ea
1 Caplet: Bismuth Subsalicylate 262 mg
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: 2 caplets. Swallow caplets with water; do not chew. Repeat dose every 1/2 hour to 1 hour as needed. Do not exceed 8 doses in 24 hours. Use until diarrhea stop but not more than 2 days. Children under 12 years: ask a doctor. Drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea. Other Information: Each caplet contains: total salicylates 99 mg. Store at room temperature 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F).
Click here for more infoCroscarmellose Sodium; Crospovidone; Hydrated Silica; Hypromellose; Magnesium Stearate; Microcrystalline Cellulose; Mineral Oil; Pharmaceutical Ink; Povidone; Sodium Lauryl Sulfate; Stearic Acid; Talc; Titanium Dioxide; Triacetin
Click here for more infoRelieves diarrhea; Relieves travelers' diarrhea; Relieves nausea and upset stomach associated with this symptom. Multi-symptom relief. Relieves heartburn, indigestion, and gas. Easy-open bottle with child-resistant packaging.
Click here for more infoReye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness. Allergy Alert: Contains salicylate. Do not take if you are: Allergic to salicylates (including aspirin); Taking other salicylate products. Do not use if you have: An ulcer; A bleeding problem; Bloody or black stool. Ask a doctor before use if you have: Fever; Mucus in the stool. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any drug for: Anticoagulation (thinning the blood); Diabetes; Gout; Arthritis. When using this product a temporary, but harmless, darkening of the stool and/or tongue may occur. Stop use and ask a doctor if: Symptoms get worse; Ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs; Diarrhea lasts more than 2 days. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.