Optim 33 TB Wipes 10"x10" Medical Grade Wipes
One Step Disinfecting Wipes
OPTIM1 is a one-step disinfectant and cleaner wipe with a 1-minute TB kill time and bactericidal claim, and 30-second virucidal and fungicidal claims. It is EPA-registered and the wipes are designed to hold sufficient liquid to meet its contact times. OPTIM1 contains 0.5% hydrogen peroxide, which breaks down naturally into water and oxygen, in a proprietary formulation and has a natural scent. The manufacturer recommends rinsing all surfaces with soap and water when switching to OPTIM1 to remove any residual residue from your previous disinfectant. OPTIM1 is nontoxic and nonirritating to the skin, eyes and respiratory tract. It is listed as a category IV, the EPA’s lowest toxicity category requiring no precautionary or hazard warnings. No GHS symbols or communication are required. OPTIM1 provides the confidence that you are compliant and mindful of patients, staff, equipment, and the environment without compromise: the perfect balance.
- One of the fastest and most effective cleaner & intermediate level disinfectants on the market today.
- Removes organic debris while disinfecting.
- Easy on sensitive skin and does not produce eye reactions.
- Does not leave film on surfaces.
- Active ingredient, Hydrogen Peroxide, breaks down into water and oxygen.
- Half as many wipes as the leading competitor are needed to keep your surface wet long enough to achieve disinfection, saving you time and money.
- 1-minute contact time ensures compliance while having broad-spectrum effectiveness.
- 30-second fungicidal and virucidal contact time.
- Designed to be compatible with a wide range of materials
- In the lowest EPA toxicity category, category IV.
- No GHS hazard pictograms, signal words or statements required.
- No active residues reduce environmental impact