Tiger Balm Pain Relieving Patch Large 4 Each
Original price $8.03 - Original price $8.03
$8.03 - $8.03
Current price $8.03
|Heading||Works where it hurts.|
|Active Ingredients||Camphor 230 mg/Patch; Menthol 70 mg/Patch|
|Directions||Adults and children 12 years and over apply to affected area; change patch 1 to 2 times daily. Children under 12 years, consult doctor before use. How to apply: Clean and dry affected area. Cut open pouch and remove patch. Remove protective film and apply directly to area of pain. Apply to affected area not more than 3 times daily. Wash hands with soap after applying patch. Reseal pouch containing unused patches. Test on a small area before use. This product may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. Store in cool dry place away from direct sunlight.|
Click here for more infoCapsicum Extract; Eucalyptus Oil; Glycerin; Mentha Oil; Polyacrylic Acid; Polysorbate 80; Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose; Sodium Polyacrylate; Sorbitan Monoleate; Sorbitol; Tartaric Acid; Water
Click here for more infoFor the temporary relief of pain. Tiger Balm Large Patch is a flexible pain relieving patch. Once applied, its ingredients penetrate the skin and are absorbed, thus stimulating blood circulation around the area of pain. The product provides fast, long lasting pain relief and comfort for hours. It is not messy or greasy and will not stain your clothing. Its thin design can be comfortably worn unnoticed underneath clothing. 4 patches (8 x 4 inches each).
Click here for more infoFor external use only. When using this product: use only as directed; do not get into eyes or on mucous membranes; do not apply to sounds, damaged or irritated skin; do not bandage or cover with any type of wrap except clothing; do not use with a heating pad or apply external heat; do not use 1 hour prior to bathing or 30 minutes after bathing. Stop use and ask a doctor if: condition worsens; severe skin irritation occurs; pain persists for more than 7 days. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.